We are looking forward to welcoming you back into our dining room! While we will continue to provide the hospitality that we always have, we are reminded that part of hospitality is safety. We are committed to keeping our team and our guests as safe as possible. Your dining experience may be a little different than before as we have implemented new safety protocols for our health and for yours.
While we are doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our staff and our guests, we kindly ask that you do your part as well. Please read below prior to making your reservation. As always, we thank you for your support!
Please do not visit our restaurant if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Do you have any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 that you cannot attribute to another health condition? Symptoms include: Fever or feeling feverish, chills, a new cough, shortness of breath, a new sore throat, new muscle aches, new loss of smell or taste?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or symptoms of it?
- Make a reservation through our website for brunch or dinner. We may be able to make a walk-up reservation if any tables/seats are open.
- Limit of 10 guests per table beginning Wednesday, June 9th.
- Reservations are limited to 90 minutes.
- Filling our seats is especially important during this time, we appreciate your commitment to honoring your reservation.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, please call!
- Masks are no longer required for those who are fully vaccinated. If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, we support that!
- Our staff and our fully vaccinated guests would appreciate if you would wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated.
- We reserve the right to screen any guests coming into the restaurant, including: screening questionnaire as recommended by the MDH, temperature checks, etc.
- Practice safe social distancing and follow posted instructions as you move throughout our space.
- Our staff is fully vaccinated and will be showing their smiling faces.
- All staff members are directed to stay home if they experience any symptoms related to COVID-19
- We’ve increased hygiene and sanitization protocols across the board.
- Staff members are required to wash their hands every 30 minutes or more frequently when needed.
- Sanitizing all high-touch areas every 30 minutes or more frequently when needed.
- Tables and seats are sanitized thoroughly between reservations.
- Limited service interaction between staff and guests.
- Paper menus will be available and disposed of after each use.
NOTE: We reserve the right to not admit guests if they appear to be sick with COVID-19 symptoms, or if they are not complying with the rules stated above.
Visiting a restaurant or any public space puts you at higher risk of contracting COVID-19 than staying home and isolating. By making a reservation and coming to Saint Dinette, you are dining at your own risk.