FOH Service Position
We are currently looking to fill a weekend serving position.
We are looking for a highly motivated, passionate, hospitality focused individual to help round out our service team. You will be the driving force in providing a positive guest experience. We are seeking individuals who are quick on their feet with a polite, friendly attitude. Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that helps maintain and attract customers.
If you enjoy interacting with people and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, we’d love to meet you.
- Guide guests through their dining experience from the moment they arrive until they leave.
- Prepare restaurant for daily service with special attention to sanitation and order.
- Collaborate with the entire restaurant team to create a positive restaurant experience.
- Issue receipts and accept payment.
- Proven restaurant serving experience
- Passionate about your work in the hospitality industry
- Special attention to details and cleanliness
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible, reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- High school diploma is a plus but not required
Compensation: $13.00 per hour + tips
Food Runner | Expo
We are looking to add a part-time food runner/expo to our team. Individuals must be able to handle a fast-paced, high stress environment. Organization and communication skills are a must.
Experience preferred - not necessary.